Our dedicated team of professionals include clinical pharmacists, registered nurses, reimbursement coordinators, and operations personnel who collectively have years of experience in the home infusion industry. We separate ourselves from our competition by going the extra mile to provide the best possible, responsive quality care utilizing the most advance technologies available in the market. We do not cut corners to save money if it means an easier experience and a better outcome for our patients.
The Home Infusion Process
- Physician or Discharge Planner calls or faxes the patient referral
- Reimbursement team verifies patient benefits and communicates back to the physician and/or Discharge Planner and patient
- Clinical team verifies orders and initiates drug and supply preparation
- Clinical team discusses education and training with patient / family
- Preparation and delivery of IV medication and supplies to patients home. Registered Nurse meets patient at their home to initiate therapy and teach the patient / caregiver how to infuse each therapy dose.
- Leftover or extra supplies picked up from patient at end of therapy.
Spectrum Infusion, Inc.
3221 Blue Ridge Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27612
(919) 781-7060 fax
online contact form
To Coordinate All Needed Services:
1. Write order in the patient’s chart:
“Consult Spectrum Infusion for Home IV Therapy”
2. Call Spectrum Infusion directly:
(919) 781-7060 Fax